Project Scope Summary
b. Glass wall to chapel
c. Pew refinishing & new kneelers
d. Carpet replacement throughout the church
e. Lighting replacement
f. Audio-loop technology for hearing impaired
g. Priest Vesting room in current storage room
h. Information Kiosk in back of church
2. Church HV-AC machines – including adding A/C for Payne Hall!
3. Also add 20% contingency for unforeseen expenses, problems in renovation, etc.
4. ($84K) Annual Bishop’s Appeal – This also is collapsed into the campaign.
Additional Projects for future
5. Parking Lot refinishing – One part of the parking lot has partially collapsed due to a decomposed tree stump that was underneath it. Other parts of the lot are in decent shape for now.
6. Re-roofing the parish center – the parish center roof (year 2000. shingled) is soon to be due for a change, but as no serious leaking is yet evident, we probably have a few more years before that is needed.