- Last Updated: February 24, 2018
Rooms 2/3 of Parish Center
This Week’s Topic: Feed the Hungry
• Feeding the hungry as the table ministry of Jesus.
• Feeding as radical act of hospitality.
• On breaking down the barriers between us.
• What hunger looks like: the faces of hunger.
• Hunger is not a choice.
Speaker: Kathy Schneider, Director, St. Margaret’s House
March 9 —
Welcome the refugee
Presenter: Barbara Szweda, Immigration Attorney
March 16 —
Offer friendship to the lonely; Visit those in prison
Presenters: Michael Thomas, CSC, St. Peter Claver Catholic Worker House; Allen Holt, Director Volunteer Services, REAL Services; Deacon Greg Gehred, Little Flower Catholic Church; Beth Gerig, Hospitality Ministry, Kern Road Mennonite Church
March 23 —
Forgive the sins which wound and divide our world; Open our eyes to see Jesus in all people
Presenter: Deacon Mel Tardy, St. Augustine Catholic Church
Sponsored by the Little Flower Social Justice Commission